Why Choose Cornerstone
We are the only ALAA (Australian Labradoodle Association of America) and WALA (Worldwide Australian Labradoodle Association) accredited multigenerational Australian labradoodle breeder in Maryland, and we are very honored to hold that place. We only breed Australian Labradoodles. We are intentionally small, exclusive, and family-owned. It is our focus to protect the health and future of this breed. Our carefully planned breeding program is dedicated to quality, not quantity. We have a limited number of litters a year and take great pride in breeding these outstanding family companions, for a therapy dog temperament and a teddy bear personality. They are intelligent, intuitive, allergy and asthma friendly, with non-shedding coats. They are affectionate, lovable and make devoted family members.
- Our puppies are born in our home, in a warm and loving environment with many hands to help.
- Puppies have started potty-training and crate training before they go to their new families to help with a smooth transition.
- Puppies are well socialized with children and other dogs, playing, romping and exposed to many different stimuli, so they are emotionally well adjusted.
- All puppies are vet checked, dewormed, vaccinated and microchipped.
- Puppies are placed with temperament testing to ensure the best match with each family.
- Our dogs live in our home or with our trusted guardian families, living their best lives. We are a designated Gold Paw Breeder by the Australian Labradoodle Association of America and the Worldwide Australian Labradoodle Association.
Meet Our Breeding Mamas & Papas
All of our breeding dogs are health tested for OFA Hips and Elbows, Heart, Patella, CERF, PRA, DM, EIC, IC and vWD. In addition, they also have their DNA profiles run for positive identification. We meet the highest standard for health testing, receiving the GOLD and SILVER PAW award from the ALAA. All our dogs live in our home or with our trusted guardian families. They are our constant companions and well loved.
Characteristics of Multigen Labradoodles
Australian Labradoodles are sociable, intuitive, friendly, and comical. These admirable qualities among many others make them perfect family pets. They are active, smart and desire to be engaged with the humans they love and live with. They are very eager to please, making them well suited as spoilt family members, therapy dogs and assistance dogs.
- They are very loving, smart and the make best friends ever.
- Their eagerness to please and soulful nature makes them ideal as a family pet or for therapy work.
- They are full of cuddles, fun and faithful .
- They display a keen intuition about the emotional state of family members.
- They are non-shedding and allergy-friendly.
- Coats can be wavy, straight or curly.
- Fleece coats are soft, similar to the texture of a lamb’s coat.
Our Guardian Program
Our breeding dogs are the heart and soul of what we do, and to ensure we are doing the best for them, we want all our dogs to live in wonderful happy homes as treasured members of the family. Our guardian program is a partnership between us and chosen families which allows our dogs to live freely in loving homes with their forever people.
Cornerstone Families & Testimonials
“ From the first conversation I had with Sonali, I knew she was someone I wanted to guide us through the process. The puppy preparation info and class were very helpful. …”
Cornerstone Australian Labradoodles is located in the beautiful rolling hills of Carroll County, Maryland. Our five-acre estate is between Frederick and Baltimore, easily accessible from Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New York. We look forward to meeting you and introducing you to this amazing breed.