Cornerstone Purchase Process
Application approved? Make your puppy reservation.
At Cornerstone Labradoodles we only breed genetically sound Australian Labradoodles. We have achieved the highest honor given to a breeding program by the ALAA which is the GOLD PAW for extensive health testing on ALL our breeding dogs. We do genetic testing, hip, elbow, eye, thyroid, and breeder panel testing with various other blood tests, alternatively, a breeder that does not put time or money into the care of their dogs and puppies or does not spend any money on health testing will have the ability to sell puppies at a lesser cost.
All Cornerstone puppies, regardless of gender, color or markings, are 3,500.00 plus MD sales tax. (210.00)
Step 1: Email us about the litter that interests you.
Step 2: Fill out an application form, the tab is on the top right. After we receive the application we will contact you on the phone to discuss your application.
Step 3: Once the application is approved, you will be able to submit the $500 non-refundable reservation and consultation fee, this will hold your place on the litter reservation list, if the puppy with the characteristics you desire is not in the litter, we can transfer the fee to another litter. This fee is non-refundable.
There are a few times a year we will hold back a puppy from one of our litters and train them for 4 weeks and 8 weeks. If your family is interested in a trained puppy please email us.
Please do not send in the reservation fee with the application, that is not how the Cornerstone process works.
Payment can be done via Zelle or Square payment, there will be a small admin service charge added from Square. The balance will be due when the puppy is 6 weeks old.
All our puppies come with a two (2) year health guarantee.
We reserve the right to refuse sale at any time to anyone and refund the fee at anytime.
Ready for a Cornerstone pup? Check out our current and upcoming litters by clicking on the “Litters” link in the navigation bar. We look forward to hearing from you, on our contact us form with questions.
The Adoption Journey
It’s hard to contain the excitement when you get the email that mama is pregnant and your family is on the list to take home a new puppy! It may seem like it will be forever before your baby is ready to be picked up, but there is alot you can do to to prepare in the weeks to come before you can take home your new family member. You will experience the journey with news of the birth, and milestone emails, video’s and photo galleries to see how your puppy is growing.
Learn more about the adoption journey:
- Once puppies are born, we will let you know via email and you will continue to receive updates and pictures every week.
At 6 weeks the final invoice will be due.
At 7 weeks the puppies are evaluated with a trainer and allocated to families. After temperament testing we will contact you to match a puppy that will be the best fit for your family, temperament will be the primary consideration, that followed by color or gender. It is our goal that the best puppy be matched to your family. It is important to understand that personality and not appearance determine the best puppy for your family.
All puppies will have had age appropriate vaccinations, been dewormed at 2, 4, 6 and 8 weeks, have been microchipped and vet checked.
- At this time, if they meet the vet’s weight criteria they will have their spay/neuter surgery, if not they will go out a legally binding spay/neuter contract. This is non-negotiable.
Puppies have started on potty training and crate training at 5 weeks, and are sleeping through the night in a crate.
- We start neurological stimulation at 3 days old and introduce early scent therapy, they are well socialized with young children that live in our home and other dogs. They will be accustomed to household noises, city sounds and driving in the car. We follow Dr. Sophia Yin’s socialization guide till 8 weeks of age.
- Health record, food sampling, and “litter-scented” toy from home
- ALAA “Official” Pedigree
- We have partnered with Trupanion Pet Insurance and they offer coverage for your puppy’s first 30 days completely free of charge, we will supply you with the paperwork and you may call within 24 hours of picking up your puppy to activate this.
- We offer you 25% discount on the Baxter and Bella Puppy Training School. Code: CORNERSTONE
At 8 weeks your new baby is ready to be picked up in our home, we will also teach a basic puppy training class at that time which we require you to attend.
There are times we can hold your puppy after the litter pick up date and deliver your puppy. Please contact us as this is planned on an individual basis. There is an additional charge for these services.
- A life time of support from us.